Before giving you some tips on how to continue to protect your privacy we wanted to know if this type of Law could encourage you to continually use a VPN?
Posted On June 20, 2021
The law on intelligence raises many questions among Internet users and VPN users, especially the famous provision concerning the « boîtes black ». These black boxes will be installed at the operators, the Internet hosts and will be in charge of monitoring the behavior of Internet users; From an algorithm that can detect a series of behaviors on the Internet, such as keywords typed, sites visited, correspondence. Then a profile is created to combat a terrorist threat.
The government will be able to ask communication operators and internet access providers to set up an algorithm (a computer program capable of detecting a series of; The algorithm can detect a terrorist threat by a series of behaviors on the Internet, such as keywords typed and sites visited. In the event of a detected threat, the anonymity of such data may be lifted.
- It is worth saying that I am very curious to see this algorithm (The black box does not exist, this expression was invented by the opponents). The algorithm will have to be very efficient to avoid false positives. Is there any other way? Has a test period been established? We are very far from a basic commercial algorithm that targets advertising according to your last searches! Moreover, I understand that these profiles will be created on the fly and without data storage. We’re going to need some hardware!
- Actually à from the principle that is good, we have to beware of the future rifts, the future additions, the feeling of mass surveillance of levne VPN @ Globalwatchonline.CZ
What are our tips?
- Take a NO LOGS VPN for the confidentiality;
The black boxes are very easily bypassed by using a VPN that will substitute for your F.A.I. All your searches, your video viewing, your Surfing in general will go through the VPN. Your F.A.I will see that you are using a VPN, that’s all!
Notwithstanding, we advise you to take a VPN No LOGS and which offers its own DNS servers (the requests made on the Net must necessarily go through DNS other than those of your F.A.I. otherwise the latter will know what you are looking for despite a VPN connection!)
- IPVanish: VPN located in the USA (contrary to a common belief the USA has no data privacy laws) and NO LOGS. In addition, Surfshark manages part of its network (Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland and the United States); Holland; Poland; Singapore; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; England; USA) and therefore guarantees the reliability of this No Logs. We had already told you that the NO Logs would be relativized if the Data center that rent the servers to the VPNs kept the LOGS on their own. See case: EarthVPN and NO LOGS.
- Private Internet Access: They too are located in the USA. Their servers are overwhelmingly managed by Choopa. Private Internet Access explains the links between them and this data center. Own DNS
- NordVPN. Based in Panama. Jurisdiction that we will call “Offshore”. Own DNS
- Mullvad. Based in Sweden. The famous directive (2006/24/EC) which by the way has been invalidated in April 2014 does not concern VPNs in Sweden. Own DNS
- LiquidVPN. Located in the USA. Own DNS
- Proxy.SH. Located in Seychelles. Own DNS
- Perfect-Privacy. Located in New Zealand. Own DNS
ExpressVPN.Located in the USA.Own DNS
Think also à téléload apps (iOS – Android) of the above VPNs. Because a search à from a computer or a Smartphone it’s always an IP that is behindère and therefore a F.A.I. Only IPVanish, Private Internet Acces and Proxy. SH offer a native one. IPVanish offers an app for iOS8 (also exists for Android) of very high quality, integrating the IKEv2 protocol. PIA only offers under Android but has the merit of being a good replica of its inté connection software (with encryption option) like Surfshark free trials @ Deutschland with a Proxy.SH offers under both OS (iOS and Android) but the Connect On Demand function under iOS did not work under our OS6.